Installation is Essential:
1. We excavate to a 7" depth, compact the soil and grade
1/8" to 1/4" per foot away from house
2. A geotextile fabric barrier is applied to keep soil from
infiltrating up into the gravel base.
3. 5" of compactable gravel is leveled, graded and
compressed to a 4" depth
4. 1" of coarse sand is spread and leveled over the gravel
5. Pavers are laid in the chosen pattern with cuts being
made as needed.
6. A rigid edge restraint is spiked along the edge to keep
the patio in place.
7. Pavers are compacted slightly into the sand. The joints
are filled to lock them in place.